IKLAN HEADER

Header Ads

This BBQ Bacon Meatball Recipe Will Change Your Summer Barbecues Forever


Barbecues are my absolute favorite.

There is nothing like having friends over for good company and good food. I am constantly on the lookout for new recipes to try out for my summer parties. So when I saw this incredible recipe for barbecue meatball onion bombs, I knew I’d be trying it at my next get-together.

I found this delicious-looking dish on Team Traeger. With an extremely easy-to-follow recipe, these meatball onion bombs will be ready in no time at all. And when I saw that they were wrapped in bacon? I was definitely hooked!

BBQ Bacon Meatball

Ingredients:

  •     2 yellow onions
  •     1 lb. ground beef
  •     1/4 cup onions, diced
  •     1/4 cup parsley, chopped
  •     1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
  •     1 Tbsp. brown sugar
  •     1 Tbsp. spicy ketchup
  •     1 tsp. soy sauce
  •     1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
  •     1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
  •     1 pack of bacon
  •     1 bottle of BBQ sauce




Get more recipe : BBQ Bacon Meatball

No comments